January 2013 - New Year, New You
I always feel quite in flux this time of the year, because we are in between the calendar New Year and the Chinese New Year that is to arrive in mid February. And, then we also have the stars moving around in the beginning of February. Therefore, I would not be surprised if most of us feel very invigorated and yet at the same time a bit unsettled.
This is definitely a new time with new energy, and we should all take advantage of it. Resolutions should be taken one step further and be turned into an action plan. We have the entire year to manifest what we want. So, we should not be foolish and waste this time.
Here are some tips to help you get started shifting energy and absorbing its potential:
1) Get rid of three things in your space this month. It could be as simple a book you been meaning to give away.
2) Get rid of three things in each of your closets. You’ll be amazed how this can start a real purge of closets.
3) Write down no more than five things you would like to accomplish this year. It is said that if something is not written down, it does not exist. Writing down your ideas will give them birth, and I say no more than five, because if you a make a really long list, it may be harder to accomplish.
4) Next, take your five things and map them out on a calendar. Give them deadlines and action points. This can help visualize them.
5) Place of symbol of each of your five things near the mirror you first see in the morning. It could be a word that you cut out of a magazine or a picture. For example, if you are looking for work, you may want to post the words, “New Job”. Or, if you want to visit a place, put a picture of it your mirror. Once again this may help with visualizing your goals.
Don’t expect quick results. But, the more emphasis and action your put towards your goals, the better chance you have achieving them.
Until next month...